These projects are more advanced, more complex and more detailed .... But never fear! I'm there to
guide you as you learn.
- You will learn more about the thought process that goes into planning a painting.
- You will be better able to answer your own questions about colors, techniques and supplies.
- You will gain confidence in you painting skills and abilities to create your own artwork.
My goal (with all my students) is to help you learn how to paint with watercolor so that you can create
your own awesome works of art without outside instructions or influence.
Each Watercolor Project will include the following:
- Step-by-step instructions with photo examples throughout the process.
- A list of suggested painting supplies used in each project.
- A mixing chart for learning how to mix hues and values for each project.
- A printed value scale is included with each project.
- Example(s) of simple value sketch(es)
- Digital Color Photo Reference (if a photo is used)
- Painting Pattern (along with instructions on how to create your own future drawing guides)
- Digital Color Photo of my finished project painting, which may vary from yours!
More to come!
download watercolor workbooks -eLessons - projects